viaPeople Performance Management – Expert Edition
The Best of viaPeople’s Performance Evaluation Software Designed for Small Businesses
The business challenges faced by small companies are often greater than those of larger corporations. Small business leaders know that their people are the foundation of their success. Managing performance, building skills, and engaging employees to achieve superior results with limited resources are critically important for small businesses.
viaPeople offers the best alternative to “the big vendors” who say they have software for small business when in reality, they offer the same complicated and inflexible performance evaluation software to all companies regardless of size.
The Tools You Need to Be An Expert
viaPeople’s Performance Management – Expert Edition
- Designed to allow you to quickly and efficiently implement best-of-breed performance management software.
- Created by viaPeople’s Industrial Organizational Psychologists, our performance evaluation software offers features and configuration options proven to engage employees and improve performance.
Performance Review Process and Forms
- Choose your performance review workflow, including self assessment and additional approvals as desired.
- Create your own performance evaluation forms, including the performance criteria that matter most to your business.
- Incorporate multi-rater or 360 degree feedback in the evaluation process.
- Conduct mid-year and probationary reviews to ensure on-going performance improvement.
Goals, Competencies, and Development Plans
- Set goals and manage progress throughout the year.
- Capture feedback and performance notes in real-time to make year-end performance reviews more meaningful and efficient.
- Select competencies from the viaPeople library or add your own.
- Align development plans to competencies to enhance skill development.
Reports for Decision Making
- Compare individual and team performance ratings to ensure fairness and accuracy.
- Identify performance gaps early on through dynamic reporting – before targets are missed.
- Surface organizational and department strengths and development areas.
- Target training and development resources by identifying which functions/departments need improvement in specific areas.
- Leverage mentoring relationships by connecting employees possessing key strengths with those who need development in the same area.
Add Features as Business Grows
- Evolve your performance management process as your business grows and develops.
- Seamlessly implement advanced features as your company needs them.